Monday, August 23, 2010

Four Hoots and A Holler



My grandma is with Jesus now. Amazing!

The greatest Love she's ever known is looking her face to face. God is so good.

I'm learning all kinds of things I never knew about Gram Gram. I knew she was fiercely proud of her family, and I knew she had the best laugh. But, I never knew she was on a bowling team called "Four Hoots and a Holler". Wow! So stinkin' funny.

There was a write up in the paper about her when she was a young adult. It was so neat, and it said that for Belle Patty, "beach parties are a way of life and not just a weekend activity". Amen to that, Gramma! I think Gramma knew that God intended life to be rich and full and fun. That's how she helped my life to be. I know her life sure is now.

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I love this sweetest girl in the world. I know she was proud of you.

Snoodles said...

What precious memories! Love the post below about your grandmother. So sweet. Yes, that is what we all look forward to....His hand to wipe away our tears. Amen, and amen!